How to use the Bio Cleanse Ionic Foot Bath
Each water module has the exclusive Tri-Vortex Technology incorporated into its structure. Using the Bio Cleanse is just like bathing in a natural hot spring. You place your feet in a warm foot bath, or indulge yourself in the luxury of a full body bath, then relax while Bio-Cleanse does the work. All you need is just 20-40 minutes every second or third day, a container of water and access to a power outlet. However, there are several conditions that must be observed when using this unit.
- Footbath should be made of plastic and large enough to accommodate the feet and deep enough to cover the water module
- Medications and Prescription Drugs – consult your physician prior to use
- Use the Bio-Cleanse Technologies System in well ventilated area
- Can be used for those who have metal plates in their bodies
- Only one person per footbath during the entire duration of footbath
- Do not add more water to the footbath while in use
- Clean footbath container and water module after each use
- Do not exceed 40 minutes in the footbath per session
- Do not use during electrical storms or severe weather conditions
- Use surge protector for added protection
Not Recommended for:
Children under the age of five
Pregnant or lactating women
People with pacemakers or electrical implants
People with transplanted organs
Frequency and Time Usage of Treatments
Ages 1 to 5
*** Not recommended for children under the age of 5***
Ages 10 to 65
Every other day for 14 days, wait 1 month and then repeat cycle.
Ages 65 plus
Every third day for 14 days, wait 1 month and then repeat cycle.
Daily treatments not recommended.
The content of this website about the Bio-Cleanse unit is for general information and educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the FTC nor the FDA and is not meant to cure, treat, prevent disease, nor prescribe or to be used for diagnosis.
It is important for you to know these technologies and treatment protocols have not been evaluated by the FDA in the U.S. or the Health Protection Branch in Canada for safety and effectiveness.
Although, scientific research studies have been done to prove the safety and effectiveness of the units, no certification has been granted.
Please be aware that you accept all risk associated with using the Bio-Cleanse Technologies Device. All information used in this web site about the Bio-Cleanse unit are originated from the manufacturers web site and used here with their expressed written permission.